- Are you trying to lose weight?
- Are you trying to gain muscle or change your body shape?
- Do you want to reduce your back or joint pain?
- Has your doctor or physiotherapist recommended you do supervised training?
- Perhaps you want to run the London Marathon or try an Ironman?
There are many different reasons why people may need a Personal Trainer. The above are some of the more common reasons but of course there are many more…….
- Do you want to get back in shape after children?
- Do you want to improve your golf swing?
- Do you want to improve your back-hand for tennis/ badminton?
- Do you want to improve your grip strength for climbing?
- Do you want to improve your balance and flexibility for Yoga?
- Do you want to look better in your wedding photos?
- Perhaps you just feel it’s time to make a life style change?
There is nobody who couldn’t benefit from Personal Training: from the most knowledgeable of sport and fitness participants, to doctors and physiotherapists, to CEO’s, to absolute beginners, there are countless positives to investing in PT.
The above are just a few of the many examples Kelvin has worked with during his many years as a Personal Trainer, and whether your goals seem bigger or smaller than these they are achievable – you just need determination and good coaching!
Whatever your goals, THE FUTURE OF FITNESS can supply the expertise to get you focused on your targets, and educate you with the necessary knowledge of what, when and how to train.